the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Finally finding some normalcy in her life, with months between Antheia's suicide and now, Kahlua finally felt well enough to travel back to the Threshold. She loved this place, meeting others was a special passion of hers, and as she stepped into the woods she couldn't help but glow a little. Her smile was wide, her eyes were bright and she radiated a positive energy. Even the troubles she had felt over Skywalker and her visit to the Veins were far gone from her mind. All she was thinking of was the possibility of finding another weary soul seeking the same goal that she and Qian were- peace.

After some time wandering the lands, weaving through the trees and watching the sun grow higher and hotter in the sky, Kahlua finally heard some noise. In the distance, it was hard to make about, but as she came close she instantly wondered if she would need to abandon her hope of peace. While the words were still hard to discern, the emotion in them was evident. Even Kahlua, who so often was incapable of understanding the true depths of emotions, could understand the electricity that drove each word home. And then, as she came even close, it was real electricity, lighting the plants.

Instantly the mare tensed, and she would have turn to run, except she somehow recognized a voice. It had been a long time since she had heard it, and even then it had been but a few moments, but if there was one thing the mare was good at it was remembering names and faces, and the voices that accompany them. So, with curiosity that the odd mare she had met once and seen a second time would be so ferocious, Kahlua decided to brave the confrontation and come close enough that she should be seen. She came in just in time to hear the very ends of Ampere's speech, It's unforgivable what you do, and she could not help but cock her head slightly. She had never really thought about companions that way before and if it didn't hurt her brain to do so she certainly would have thought more on the subject.

Then the chestnut girl answered back and Kahlua could only watch with bated breath. I should never have come here, she thought to herself, but the need for happiness drove her to speak then. “Please... hello.” She paused a moment, hoping the chestnut mare would step, then looked at Ampere and tried to bring her smile back, “It is nice to see you again.” There was some hesitation in her dancing voice, she was concerned that she would become the next subject of Ampere's ire, but the words were already out there. Too late to take them back now. Then, to the chestnut, she spoke some more. The dragon reminded her too much of home. She could not let the mare go without at least speaking to her once. “I am Kahlua, of the World's Edge. Your friend is quite handsome. I welcome you.” She gave a sidelong glance to Ampere then, as if to say even when others do not but for once she held her tongue and the words did not come. A good healthy fear that the electricity in the plants should soon become electricity on her body kept her tongue firmly within her mouth.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM