the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A laugh slowly began to build in Ampere and finally burst free as Evangeline's tirade continued. The sound lacked any of the happiness often associated with humor however, and the sound was cut off by a derisive snort.

"That's just so typical. Blaming HIM for YOUR crime. Is that how you're able to sleep at night, saying he bonded to you?" The snarky laughter barked out again and was cut off with a click of teeth. "HE WAS A HELPLESS INFANT! Do you really think he knew what he was doing, what he wanted? You created the bond, you enslaved him." Ampere hissed out those last words, her lips pulled taut against her exposed teeth, while her ears had sunk down into her mane. Her tail lashed furiously against her flanks, rolling with the electrical energy that continued to build around her.

"He has no free will. His heart is yours, his soul is yours. You influence him constantly, and yet you have the audacity to BLAME HIM!" Ampere's tantrum was only broken by the arrival of 2 other mares, Evangeline already beginning to step away, despite the bristling feathers on Ampere's hide and the live wire in her eyes. Was she going to attack Evangeline? She had a notion to, but to what end? This was only another experience proving that once bonded there was little hope for the horse or the creature. Hurting one would hurt the other, and none of them were willing to listen, such was the side effect of being merged into one being in all essentials.

Ampere spat at the ground, her wings beginning to slap the air into submission as she prepared to depart.
"You should kill yourself, at least then he might have a chance to survive alone, and if not, death would be a kinder fate than eternal imprisonment in your rotten soul, you selfish bitch." Anything was better than being kept from freedom, even death, which in itself was it's own release.

The other mares would certainly keep Ampere from attacking, but even they could not staunch her passion. There was nothing but bruises to be gained here, instead Ampere needed to find the companions and save them before the bonds sealed.
- table - art -

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-15-2013, 12:38 PM