the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

My name is Brisa. Kahlua turned her head at the words. She was glad to have a familiar face in this time because she was beginning to think she was in over her head. The crackling of the plants all around her was making her more nervous, now that she had time to think about it, and she had never really been fond of arguments. All-in-all, she couldn't help but feel like she never should have come here. But here she was, so it was too late to turn back now. Thankfully, they were joined by another familiar face. Lace. Unfortunately, he was in a state she had never seen him before and the thrashing of the branches thanks to his apparent magic unsettled the mare further. In fact, whatever semblance she had held of being calm was almost out the door, as she shifted her weight uneasily between her limbs and stepped closer to Brisa for comfort.

You should kill yourself, the blue demanded and Kahlua snorted. As if they had timed it, the orange dragon blew fire from his nostrils at the same moment. If she had been uncertain about Ampere before, she had made up her mind now. The electric pegasus was not one to be messed with. Especially considering her apparent ability to electrify the foliage. Across the way, after a nod which she curtly returned, her previous teacher went off on the pegasus in a demanding voice that the girl had never heard before. All of this commotion over a companion was something Kahlua did not understand. She couldn't imagine being mother-figure to something so small and, at least for a short time, needy. She was not meant to be responsible for life in that manner.

With the pegasus spreading her wings to leave, Kahlua found herself hoping that she would make her departure quickly. She had not come here for anger and fright. She wanted to be calm again. As Lace mentioned her name, she stopped her agitated shifting long enough to smile and nod. “I've missed you,” she said honestly, though her feelings her more complex than this. She was pleased that he had stepped down as Glazier because it mean that she could step up. She was unhappy because she counted him as a friend and she didn't want him to feel that she had taken advantage of him. She was confused because she didn't know what had prompted him to leave in the first place. Perhaps some day she would understand. But that day was not today.

Before her, there seemed to be some sort of recognition between Lace and the girl that had just been verbally assaulted (necessarily or unnecessarily, she could not say) by the blue pegasus. Lace from the Woodlands? she asked and Kahlua could not help but furrow her brow in confusion. At least it stopped her dancing. The Woodlands? She did not know of the place. The word reminded her of the Foothills. Had Lace been a part of the herd that had attacked them? She shook her head because she could not believe it and was very confused anyway. Instead, she just reached her nose out to try and touch Brisa's neck. “Hello,” she murmured under her breath, trying to keep the blue's attention off of her all the while watching the interaction that was occurring before her.

OOC| Merp, sorry, had a test this morning, had no time to post yesterday :)

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM