the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Already annoyed with the attitude of the pegasus and her behaviour her patience was running thin. Normally she was not an individual who spoke out about things but there was only so much that she could stand, treating someone like this was not ok with her. "You should kill yourself, at least then he might have a chance to survive alone, and if not, death would be a kinder fate than eternal imprisonment in your rotten soul, you selfish bitch." Her mouth nearly fell open at the heartlessness of the comment, how could anyone even think about saying such a horrid thing. "Ok seriously back off! You do not know what your criticizing so until you do leave others alone with your opinions." Her voice growled as her eyes narrowed staring towards the blue mare as she spoke, her ears pinned to her head.

Her anger surprised even herself but it was not fair to talk like this to anyone. Most of her life she had been treated as if she was some insignificant creature not worth even common courtesy, seeing another subjected to such harsh words cut her deep. She might not be able to stand against the mare in a battle but she could do her best to at least stand up to her foul mouth. Never before had she considered herself having even a shred of bravery but it seems that she had been wrong there might be still a tiny strand hanging on. Inside she was scared to death of the mare and her abilities to electrify the plants around her but in that second it took to make her sentence heard all she felt was anger.

Expecting the mare to lash out she braced herself for some impending attack. Seconds passed before another foreign voice sounded over the snapping electrical activity and flared tempers. Shrinking back a step as the stallion came into view her heart beat rapidly as uneasiness replaced the anger. Taking comfort in the presence of Kahlua she managed to maintain control of herself resisting the urge to back away from the stallion, Lace. His scent was faintly familiar with the scent of the Edge but he was still a stallion. "Are you trying to draw misfortune over yourselves? Keep your voices down, if you know what's good for you."

His voice commanded attention as did his body language as he addressed them all with a stern tone. Glancing sideways over to her friend she noted a slight relaxation at the Lace's presence, surely he was someone who could be trusted well at least by normal equine standards. Feeling the soft touch of Kahlua's muzzle upon her shoulder she turned her head giving a small smile and nod afraid to say to much more with everything else going on. What would come next she wondered, would the nasty witch give up her quest to destroy or would she pursue it with the presence of Lace?

TAGS: @[Ampere], Kahlua, @[Lace], @[Evangeline]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Don't mind her XD

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM