the Rift

[OPEN] and a moon that's the color of bone;

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Aly was relieved that she hadn’t interrupted anything – she had suspected as much, considering the status of the meeting when she joined, but she would never assume to force her company upon others. But the winged yearling and the chestnut stallion accepted her here and a sunshine-warm smile illuminated her eyes.

No, she was no threat.

There was a slight pause in the conversation before the girl introduced herself – hardly a blip, this was casual and Aly was rejoicing in the familiar comfort of just being near others after wandering on her own for so long. “Gabriel and Ranji – so wonderful to meet you both.”

For someone that had spent most of her life wandering, Alysanne was not built for the nomadic, solitary life. It was here, where equid concentrations were high, that she felt at home. Safe. She had yet to discover anything about Helovia that suggested it might be otherwise.

The young girl’s question startled her and encouraged her to take a second glance at Gabriel. “Know each other? I don’t believe so.” Her uncertainty is plain as she looked at the chestnut stallion. Yes, there was something vaguely flickering in the back of her memory. Not someone she had ever met before, Aly rather prided herself in being able to recall the name of everyone she met. It would be a terrible thing, after all, to be forgotten, and she dreaded the idea of being the one to cause such a feeling.

Could it be that she was remembering another chestnut? Though now that she thought of it, she had not met many of those at all. Even in Nocturne, with all the fantastic varieties of species, black, white and grey were the most common sights.

“I’m rather new to Helovia, I haven’t met many others.” Her sweet voice offered as an explanation, though now that it had been brought up that vague recognition was going to gnaw at her. “Well, really, I’ve come across more familiar faces from Nocturne than I have those that live here.” The time that she spent in Helovia, most of it had been spent with familiar faces. Miykael and Aleksandr – she had yet to see the other, troublemaker of a twin but the two were never far from one another. She hoped to see him sometime soon. It was hard to think of this as a strange, foreign continent when there were so many dear faces.

As always, the idea of home stirs up something in the white and black Pegasus. It was a notion that she adored, but had yet to achieve herself. Perhaps her two companions had better luck. “Do you two have homes nearby?”

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Alysanne - 11-09-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:23 AM