Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
m i y k a e l
AND IF LOVING HER IS HEARTACHE FOR ME
AND IF HOLDING HER MEANS THAT I HAVE TO BLEED
THEN I AM THE MARTYR - LOVE IS TO BLAME

This is a peaceful place. It is secluded, quiet; with little more than the hum of insects and the song of birds to fill one's ears. The lush greens of the foliage and the clarity of the water provide the perfect setting for relaxation or perhaps even romance - though, that is the furthest thing from his mind. He is unaware of how much time passes but it seems like ages and were he not so focused on this illusion of Aly, he might wonder - however briefly - if the sun was near to setting. Instead, his blue eyes are glued (unfocused and glazed) on the black and white Pegasus across the crystalline waters from where he stood.

The silence is deafening.

Then she looks up - notices him. Her eyes, bright and glistening like emeralds, see right through him - his soul laid bare. Sullen, he shifts his gaze down to the grasses by his hooves - his heart aches for her to be real. Laughter - light, delicate and tinkling like bells - rings out across the lake and tickles his ears. Oh! how he remembered that laugh - how he had longed to hear it again. His heart feels squeezed in his chest then, as other sounds - loud and distinguishable from the cacophony of insects and birds that had been surrounding him - assault his delicate ears, he jerks his head up. The illusion of his long lost friend is moving towards him - quickly. The mirror-like surface of the lake had been clearly disturbed by her. Miykael happened to lift his gaze the moment she leapt from the water and flew towards him.

He blinked - rather forcefully - and swallowed hard. His heart was pounding so hard within his chest that it was nearly deafening and he wondered if it would burst. Was this death? Though he had experienced death once before he didn't remember what it had been like but to spend his last moments with Aly - real or imagined - was all he could ever ask for. She lands with a splash not far from where he stands then races towards him - spraying him a bit with the cool liquid. Miykael doesn't flinch. In truth, he hardly notices the fact that he is now wet as well. "Mikey!" she says excitedly and within moments she has him in her embrace.

For a moment he is frozen, almost stiff - uncertain as to whether or not she was indeed an illusion as he had originally thought. But her voice, the warmth of her body pressed against his and her scent (oh that heavenly scent!) - it all clicked in his brain. He had found her. This was really her. His mind wasn't playing any tricks on him even though it is fully capable of doing so. Miykael's stiffness instantaneously disappears and he embraces her with as much - if not more - vigor. Closing his eyes, he breathes in her scent - her closeness warming him to the depths of his soul. "Aly." he murmurs, pressing his face gently into her neck and mane. "Oh how I've missed you..." he pauses, never wanting to let her go.

The dunskin and white Pegasus holds her in an embrace for a moment longer before stepping back just enough to look into her green eyes. Those eyes were exactly as he remembered them - vivid, beautiful and by far the best shade of green that he has ever seen. Miykael smiles then, reaching forward to briefly touch his velvety nose to hers. His blue eyes are more filled with life now than they had been since before the blizzard in Nocturne had driven them out. "I tried to find you... in the storm." he confesses before falling silent to merely enjoy the moment.
image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-14-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-22-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-27-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 01-04-2014, 11:43 PM