the Rift

[PRIVATE] She is the Sunlight [Alysanne]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Peace. Being near her granted him the only true peace he has ever known. His heart and soul reach out for her - fleeing his body to embrace her. She is sweetness, she is softness; she means everything in the world to him. Every ounce of him - no matter how big or small - felt at ease with her so near. He is comfortable, even when silence falls over them. Miykael and Alysanne - they didn't need words. They didn't need conversation to keep any awkwardness at bay. For Miykael, at least, the awkwardness did not exist. That is precisely why he keeps quiet, keeps his true desires hidden in the depths of his soul - regardless of whether or not Aly would discover them on her own later.

The dunskin paint loses himself in those vibrant emerald eyes of hers - if only for a moment. The fog is lifted when she speaks - oh.. that gentle voice of hers. The concern written clearly upon her face made him smile, however, and when she shifted to look him over he couldn't help but laugh. He does not answer her initial question - she knew the answer. Of course he had sought for her, of course he had followed her that day - he would not be who he is had he stayed behind or left her to wander the storm alone.

'Oh Mikey, always my guardian angel' she teases, closing the gap between them again to playfully nip at his mane. Oh Aly he thinks to himself, reaching around to rest his chin upon her withers, you have no idea. Exhaling softly, he feels his heart slow - his chest seems to mold perfectly to her own. "It's alright now, Aly. We're safe." His voice is soft now, only just above a whisper, though still deep and as soothing as it generally was. Though there was no reason for him to remain close - the heat of the season making shared body heat generally undesirable - Miykael did not pull away and in truth, he never wanted to.

When she spoke again, her voice was laced with the mixed emotions only a mother that has lost (though not in death) her child can possess. Her voice quivers and he instinctively shifts to nuzzle her neck and shoulder. "He is safe." he declares, the words brimming with confidence. "Nate and Bara are with him." The last bit is added with a smile, knowing that together they were safe - regardless of how much his two sought out adventure (trouble, to be more precise).

Quiet fell over them once more and in that silence his blue gaze swept over her. The flowers. Miykael hadn't noticed it before now but her flowers were gone and her hooves were different - they were... more ordinary (though he could never believe it to be so.) Alysanne transcended the very idea of ordinary - she is perfect, beautiful and all things lovely. The very moment he noticed the differences in her, she seemed to notice the changes in him. Parts of them, it seemed, had been tied to Nocturne - tied to it in such a way that the moment they left, they left those things behind. Miykael had certainly begun to miss some of those things - his healing magic and the ability to shift forms - but the parts he had longed to be rid of were also gone and those held the most weight. 'There's something different about you,' she murmurs and he nods softly in agreement. "You as well," he adds softly, "your flowers are gone." There is a slight sadness in his tone with that statement, though it is quickly eased when his own words trigger his memory. The yellow flower. He had tucked it away in the feathers of his right wing - saving it for her. "Oh!" he exclaims, neglecting to elaborate or explain.

With a renewed sense of joy, he steps back momentarily and turns his head towards his right wing. Unfurling his wing - stretching it out to grant him easier access - he carefully grasps the flower, pulling it from the safety of his pure white feathers. He turns back to her - the buttery yellow flower clasped gently between his lips - with a sheepish grin in his eyes. Everything about him says, I found this for you! - in the most obvious and nearly childlike way possible. He steps towards her, slowly, as if to judge whether or not she would accept it. Miykael moves to weave the flower into her mane - once done, he steps back as though to re-examine her, and with a satisfied grin he nods. "There. Now that's more like it."

Her eyes widened then, her voice reaching his ears once more. "A demon?" he asks, attempting to finish her sentence. "No. Not anymore. That part of me disappeared when I left Nocturne." The apparent invisible barrier and how everything worked - it was all baffling to him. In truth, he still didn't understand how it could be so. He didn't understand how he could be an upper demon in one place and an ordinary Pegasus in another. How had he not died upon crossing the border? Or, at the very least, remained the same? Stepping forward again, embracing her once more, he moved his lips to the base of her neck - nibbling gently and, perhaps a bit playfully, on the flesh there. "I can't heal anymore, though, so be extra careful for me." Miykael teases, chuckling softly - glad that he had chosen this very spot on this very day to search for her.

m i y k a e l
I'LL BE THERE TILL THE STARS DON'T SHINE
TILL THE HEAVENS BURST AND THE WORDS DON'T RHYME
AND I KNOW WHEN I DIE, YOU'LL BE ON MY MIND

and i'll love you - always

image credits

[ooc: aaaand the small novels begin. :P ]
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-14-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-22-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-27-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 01-04-2014, 11:43 PM