the Rift

[OPEN] let's be alone together; cypress

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress wanted to gush out all her thoughts and all her history to man. She liked the talk he was having with him. They seemed to be rings of light that just didn't find each other yet. rings of peace. They seemed to connect together. Just like the rings of light worthey of ponder. Cypress looked down at her dark hooves, which she could barely see through the soggy mud and gunk in under hoof. She hated this kind of stuff. But she agreed with herself on wandering the lands of Helovia until she had found a spot to really settle down and live a real life of not endless wandering.

The Stallion spoke breaking into her soothed thoughts. His interruption wasn't like mosts. It seemed he didn't even know he was breaking her thoughts. His voice was calm as usual. It was just... peaceful, relaxed. She liked it. “Well, Cypress...I hope you can forgive me for interrupting your day. It was a pleasure to meet you.” He turned and started crashing away through the murky waters of green and gross gold. She sighed now noticing their time of talk was up, and spoke, her voice sad and yearning. "It was a pleasure to meet you too" she smiled at him. Even though he couldn't see it. "You would never had bothered me Sir Gabriel." The filly spoke the truth. For he was a fun stallion to speak with. Always asking questions. But not too much. His lips shaping the perfect words.

Cypress missed him already.

Her hooves turned the way she had come, for she didn't want to adventure any more through this terrible icky swamp. And with that, she left. Hooves dragging in the chunky and murky waters of this wretched swamp.

wordcount: 294
ooc: Bye! I hope they can meet again! :) And by the way, you don't have to reply.
tags: @Gabriel

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-06-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-06-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-08-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-20-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-21-2013, 07:52 PM