the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Anela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She didn't like the fact that she had to wait around here to be claimed by some brute, or perhaps a lady, to be whisked off to lands unknown. She would have much preferred being on her own - but she knew she wouldn't last here without some guidance. Her mind was in a whirlwind of thoughts, never giving her spinning brain a rest. What was there to be so worried about? She tried to relax, letting a succulent sigh escape her lips. She was surprised to see the amount of horses, and creatures, gathered around and already paired together. It almost made her sick; it was hard for her to imagine being dependent on someone because the only way she had known was to make her own way, fend for her own hide.

Once she had scouted the land, she was almost shocked that no other had come up to her yet. At the same time she was slightly relieved to know that at least the worst had not come yet. She was getting more and more impatient with each passing moment. She may be glad that there was no one to harass her but she secretly loved the attention. She started parading around a little bit, picking her hooves up and placing them in front of one another - the prance caused her long main and tale to swish in unison. Perhaps she thought too highly of herself - but she knew she had the looks. Why not flaunt them? To make herself to possibly look more appealing she pricked her ears atop her head, and flipped it around. Realizing what a fool she probably looked like she brought the prance to a proud walk, and continued around. The waiting game was getting annoying.

word count:294

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM