I NEED A HERO [open]

Capone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Capone
17hh.-7yo-Hanoravian Mix-Chestnut Overo-Unicorn

Alone.
Finally.
At last, he could breathe without feeling like someone was watching the way his rosy nares would flare out and then return to their normal position. He had made his decision on what herd would be able to add his name to their ranks, it was just a matter of making his way over to their icy lands...which he would take his time getting too. The idea of being forced to be around strangers again made his red and white pelt itch with discomfort. Rolling his shoulders the stallion shook off the thoughts of all of the awkward meetings and introductions that would be a part of his life for the next week or so until everyone knew his name and then he would just have to find his own way to not be too overly noticeable.
He would throw himself into his training, work until he was trusted enough to have a fancy title added to his name. Which of course, would bring more attention to him, but at least then it would be because of some skill he had hidden in his bones rather than the fact that he was freshmeat. Flicking ruby ears back against his cranium the seventeen hand high stallion continued weaving his way through the thickly growing trees, trying to understand why there were such random clearings here and there. It seemed as if there were so many in this place the natives called the Threshold, it was interesting how the different herds sent recruiters through here in order to find new faces for their ranks.
His travels came once again to a stop when his two toned orbs landed on something exquisite, divine even. Her horn was colored gold while her graceful frame was a pleasant light grey, almost like the few clouds that could be found on a sunny day marred only by dark grey markings that resembled that of a feline of prey. Flicking his harks forward Capone watched as the mare's child-like prance turn into a walk that commanded attention, not like she needed to command any more attention than what she was sure to get without asking. Swallowing the lump in his throat the overo strode out of the tree line, a smile stretched across his rosy features just before they parted to allow his baritones to flow freely. "Good morning Lady, I am Capone." He lowered his frame into a low bow to the mare before speaking once more. "Who may I have the pleasure of meeting today?" His baritones rang out with his thick southern accent clinging to each syllable like a grasshopper to a blade of grass in the wind as his sky and leaf colored orbs turned back to the mare's exotic appearance.

"blah blah blah."
[Tag;Mouliny && Anela]
[Words:-4-6-2]
[Notes: SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! ~]

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM