the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Anela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her stance never eased, her muscles wrung in tight knots beneath her oddly colored coat - letting a bit of their tone ripple through the thin layer of skin. Her ears were pricked in the direction of the stallion before her. Would she have to settle with him? She let a somber sigh pass through her lips, and it flowed out with the same honey-sick demeanor as her daunting voice. There was no doubt she was raised a charmer. The smiled lifted on her lips as she noticed another stallion approaching.

Although Ciceron was a very charming and seemingly nice stallion she didn't feel the connect with him that she had envisioned. She shifted her weight as her lovely voice came forth again. "It is a pleasure all mine, and a pleasure to meet you as well, sir." She dipped her head into a bow, her perfect hair fell and swayed to the movement. "I apologize, I'm still not sure exactly where it is I'd wander to. I like to get lost, it adds to the excitement.." Her attention was abruptly turned to the coming of a new stallion. Capone seemed to have disappeared, perhaps he weren't as interested as he made it appear - a low huff escaped her lips. No matter, she would find a suitable stallion eventually.

As the new stallion came forth, and introduced himself, she couldn't help but feel the shortness of her own breath as he spoke. His voice was like silk - and at the same time completely intoxicating. Blitzen. What an interesting name. "My, my; what have we here?" She muttered - her own flirtatiously intoxicating voice rung out to the new stallion. He was quite odd, but in the most endearing way. His horns, and those bells. She felt herself swallowed with curiosity as her eyes shifted over his body, detailing every ripple of muscle, the colors that blended together, his height. "Hello, Blitzen. And your ears do tell right.. I am Anela - there's no need for 'Lady'.. I am no queen, yet." She let a sly smile slip across her lips. She loved to believe that one day she would be more than just her looks. A queen. Queen Anela, what a beautiful ring it had to it.

She was horribly intrigued when Blitzen had mentioned going on an expedition. That sounded more fun than exploring. The curiosity seeped from her as she spoke again, "An expedition? Of what sort, if you don't mind my asking?" She glanced over at Ciceron, only to return her attention to Blitzen. She felt suddenly rude that she was so fascinated with this new stallion and left little attention to Ciceron. Deciding it would be fun to try to make him jealous, she continued on with her attention on the new stallion and his companion.

word count:472

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM