the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Musing over the fae's last words for a moment he tried to figure out what exactly Anela might be planning as her adventure. "I apologize, I'm still not sure exactly where it is I'd wander to. I like to get lost, it adds to the excitement.." What exactly was exciting about getting lost? He was not going to force her to do anything that she cared not to do he was simply just trying to help her out the only way he knew how. His curiosity far overtook much of his thought processes as so many questions skimmed around unanswered. The vague answers that he seemed to receive always made it seem like the questions were being danced around to avoid the straight up responses. Maybe he was just over thinking things once again, he did have a habit for it.

The sound of bells cut through the silence between the three of them drawing his gaze from the forest around them. Instead of the usual strangers that commonly happened to come around it was nice to see a familiar face, well sort of. The large stallion that appeared he recognized from the Foothills but he had yet to speak with the stallion personally, now was as good of time as any. "Forgive me if I am interrupting, but I couldn't resist to let my curious mind wander to the very source of the lovely voices ringing out through the trees. I believe you are Lady Anela and Sir Ciceron, correct?" His friendly greeting brought a smile to his lips with the knowledge of a pleasant conversation continuing. " Just Ciceron is fine, it is nice to meet you Blitzen and Comet." Nodding respectively to them as they came up his eyes picked up the lovely little companion that the mighty stud had seemed to have bonded with.

Maybe one day he would be fortunate enough to experience the shared bond with someone, from what he had heard it was quite the experience. One day, hopefully sooner rather than later. Anela once again bounced to life at the sight of the new arrival with her bright eagerness as her tones spilled forth to welcome the pair as well. It was a joy to just talk with others and be social rather than spend his time alone, if only the incomplete feeling within his soul would let him settle long enough to do so. Listening contently to the pair as they spoke his thoughts kept his mind busy with its many ramblings.

TAGS: @[Anela], Capone, @[Blitzen]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry this post isn't my best gah

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM