the Rift

Everyone has a secret {open}

Virus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Virus
Never underestimate me.

Virus was laying there. His mind confused and jumbled in the thoughts of almost dieing out here. Of the heat on the gash, and the loss of blood. The thought hurt his head more. He sensed a presence nearby. His crimson eyes struggled to look around, not finding a thing he left himself to lay there until he died.

But if there was someone there, they would witness his death. A horrible one. But then, out of the haze of a blue sky and sun-bathed trees there came a block of the sun's light. A large raven-like wing sprouted from a dark body, another on the other side, as the creature flapped gracefully down, landing on soft hooves. The mane and tail was scraggly and dark. Violet eyes stared at him in a dark manner, which made his spine quiver all the way through, down to his tail. A mare. Her looks made her look different, and silent as a silent flap of an owl's wing in the night sky. Her Violet eyes ringing through the night like unique stars.

She let the words flow out of her maw her gaze down at him, "well met, stranger". Her words hardly made sense when Virus thought about it for a few moments. Then she spoke again in an unconcerned voice, "You are new in these lands, I presume? I know a place where you can rest and heal your wounds, recuperate and find a purpose. My name is Skuggi, I hail from the Dragon's Throat far south of here where Midas the Gallant rule. What is your name?" The question stung. Inside Virus wanted to get better. So he could walk. Run. But all he did was replied. "Yes, I am new to these lands" his voice low and raspy. "I- my name is Virus" his eyes met hers for a moment his shocked gaze of her appearance lift from it. It turned into a soft one as he felt something dripping from his wound.

Who was Midas? Dragon Throat?

Virus would know soon. Hopefully.

"Talk Talk."
Ooc: Nice post!
344 Words
@[Shadow]

Messages In This Thread
Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-06-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-08-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 11:39 AM