the Rift

Everyone has a secret {open}

Virus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Virus
Never underestimate me.

The angel landed softly, the veins in pure white wings shone in the sunlight. Then folded to the girl's sides. Soft trotting hoofsteps came closer, the breath drawn out of her she stared at him. The look she gave him was of bow, then spoke. "Oh you poor thing! Whatever happened to you?” Virus wanted to answer but he held back words, for he knew it would only make the pain worse. He glanced up at her glittering emerald eyes, giving her a look of I'm-okay. He didn't want everyone to worry about him.

Then the black mare spoke. "I know you must be tired," she turned her gaze back to him, "But this is no place to rest. Too many pass through here, too many predators feast on the ones who are weak or foolish enough to linger. It would be best if you followed me south; we have healers there, and plenty of food and water. You will be welcome, and can stay as long as you want." Her words made the stallion un tence slightly. He wanted some time to rest and heal. But now, it was obvious he shouldn't have been doing it here.

"Of course you are welcome to join as well." Skuggi said giving a glance to the dove.

Skiggi tried to help im up. The stallion hoisted himself off the ground, his eyes glittered with effort. His sides heaving. The weaker he got the more vulnerable he got. He wouldn't be able to fight off a crow if it had flow down and started pecking him out of the blue. He couldn't even run! He had to go to this place the mare was speaking of.

After a moment she ebony mare spoke. "Don't worry" it seemed to be indicating towards both of them. "The Dragon's Throat is not a harsh place live as it might sound; they have good hearts there, and you will be most welcome." Virus liked her words. 'Welcome' seemed to be the best out of all of them. She kept on saying it. She said they would all welcome him and the dove, he hoped it was true for all of the members.

"Talk Talk."
Ooc: Sorry for the wait! I am lazy.
365 Words

Messages In This Thread
Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-06-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-08-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-16-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-16-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-17-2013, 08:27 PM