the Rift

Everyone has a secret {open}

Alina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alina
The grey stallion offered no words to the dove, only a gaze that she didn’t really understand. But as she looked into his crimson eyes she understood one thing at least; he didn’t want to talk about it. She did not push him for an answer, only nodded with a smile and then turned to the raven mare and carefully listened to what she had to say. Dragon’s Throat. Although the name sounded harsh the description the girl heard made her think of a place filled with warmth and kind hearted horses. And maybe she was naïve, but she felt that she could trust this violet eyed raven.

As the little dove positioned herself on the other side of the grey stallion she suddenly remembered that she hadn’t introduced herself. With a broader smile on her pale pink lips she said: ”Oh, I beg your pardon, I seem to have forgotten my manners. I am Alina Josephina of the Hölsheron herd, though I am sure you have not heard of it since I hail from a land far away from here. I have been on the road for most of my life and never really found a place quite this welcoming.” She then lifted her head and tried to catch the black mare’s gaze over Virus’ neck. ”Tell me, Milady, what is the name of these lands?”

Despise the quite serious situation a thought that the three of them must look quite funny, struck the little dove. With the two mares on either side of the stallion they were like a pallet of gray shades; going from black to grey to white. They must look rather fitting together except for the fact that the middle one was a unicorn stallion.

Virus was tall and heavy, but his height made it rather easy for the little dove to give him support; easy in the sense of her shoulder being at the right position to keep him from sliding down. But she was not strong enough to carry more than her own weight for longer periods of time and the journey south would prove to be very hard on her. As for the time being she was most positive and set on helping out the wounded stallion.

[Ooc; Should we say it took them a few days to get down since Alina is not very strong and it is a long journey? I think it would be fun roleplaying out the last leg of the travel, but maybe we can do that in a thread in the Throat and Alina and Virus could get their ranks changed now? What say you? :D

Oh and also; from now on it is Rover who will play Alina because I need to go back to the circus and I won't have time to roleplay. But Rover has helped me with everything anyway so I don't think it will be much different! I had fun as long (short) as it lasted! Take care!]

bg and flower: locolobo.net

Messages In This Thread
Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-06-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-06-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-08-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Virus - 11-16-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-16-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Everyone has a secret {open} - by Alina - 11-17-2013, 08:27 PM