the Rift

[PRIVATE] Honoring vows (seele)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
Feeling like a fool for trying. I don't even remember why I've wasted all these tears on you
Time found me alone, but like so many other opportunities—that rare quiet wasn’t about to last. Nope, it never did; not for me, or for those that crept along hoping for attention. One such mare drifted from the meadow, I glanced her way—both of us observing the other as passively as we liked. She was decked in darker hues, a unicorn lass from the north. Likely she was gauging to see if a conversation was worth starting; moments later the silent decision was made without me so much as twitching. Fina glanced up with disinterest before falling quickly back into the process of shredding the lifeless bunny.

The unicorn temptress strode up with a smile slipping naturally across her delicately posed face and neck bending with patient regard, “Midas.” Her greeting spiked my attention level higher, ebony ears pricked further ahead—an unspoken question flew across my mind before the explanation came flying from her lips. Ah, I thought quietly and eased into a welcoming grin of my own. I hadn’t recognized Seele at first glance, but this was the same lass which had spoken with Kri a few seasons prier—also the exact woman who had come to our aid against the Basin folk. Asylum.

Her concern was met with a graceful nod, “Aye, Seele is it? Dragon’s Throat is fairing as well as it might; your concern is appreciated.” Not from the North then, from the Swamp. Aye, a place unsuitable for our kind to live for long; and retain a mind worth using, “Ye and yours still resides in Spectral Marsh?” When we had first met, it had been at a distance spanned by duty; I knew little to nothing of the girl, or her family.

table by whit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Honoring vows (seele) - by Midas - 11-06-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Honoring vows (seele) - by Seele - 11-10-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Honoring vows (seele) - by Midas - 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM