Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly

Dragon's Throat Oracle

As she watched him politely; her honey gaze interested but not harassingly so, no hint of disappointment flared through his demure expression and for that Africa was relieved. It was her nature to help the plight of those around her, and when she found herself unable to, she could not help but worry for them- regardless of importance, she preferred to make a positive difference.

Quickly, without missing a beat the stallion replied with his own surprisingly civil introduction and roused the smile still plastering her dark lips, to broaden. Gabriel's attitude was refreshingly free of the blunt misery that more often than not weighed conversation held between Africa and the rogues who roamed the Wilds. With an optimistic sigh she nodded along with his resolve to resume searching when the light returned- innocently enough, she did not readily realise that he planned to bed down here, in the vast meadow around them.

"We have been together since the winter." She replied to his question easily, passing an affectionate glance by the Zephyr who still fluttered apart from them. Although their bond had been secured under most unfortunate circumstances, the pair's lives had recovered significantly for the better, and together they shared a hopeful outlook. "Its funny to think I had never heard of such a bond before my time in Helovia…" She mused modestly out loud, "… and now here we are. I really couldn't imagine life without Silas." Chuckling softly she returned her reflective gaze to Gabriel and shrugged.

"Do you have time chat?" The question was a considerate gesture. Africa was all too aware that time seemed to evaporate whenever she paused to talk with anyone, and she really didn't want to hold him up if he had elsewhere to be- the dappled mare didn't mind filling the time at all. She thrived on social interaction; learning about those who lived around her.

Tagged: @[Gabriel]

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
whither shall I wander; Africa - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Africa - 11-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Africa - 11-17-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Gabriel - 11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: whither shall I wander; Africa - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 11:07 PM