the Rift

[JUDGED] Storms gathering (Africa//Spar)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I hadn’t sparred in what felt like ages. My body had finally recovered enough to withstand magic, and physical strain. With a herd that felt tease and on edge, fighting was often used as an escape from the daily humdrums. A way to clear our minds and withstand the torments that life bestowed. Fina flew close by, her raptor eyes watching for trouble. We were posted on the surf, water splashed my ankles; soaking the fur and lining the tiny hairs with salt. Still no sign of Cera, Kri, Ktulu, Ranjiri. Hector. The list of loved ones who had gone missing just kept growing. One forehoof struck the ocean, a symbol of pent frustration. My wings lay slack, the tips of golden primary’s brushed earth and slipped into the waters hungry mouth.

Just a month ago I had washed up on this shoreline, near death. Now I stood by, strong, a soldier blessed in the cruelest of ways. Nobody save for a few knew of what had happened, and they only knew the small details. Fina chirped from above, a blatant disagreement. She glided lower on the constant breeze until her wings hovered only four or so feet from the water.
Yar. I thought, well, she knew.

Dark rain clouds rolled in, a distant storm nearly two miles away was coming inland. Dry lighting flashed overhead, and thunder filled our ears. The beach was filled with dry seaweed and shells, I turned to walk beside the water, careful to not trodden the small crabs which came out to investigate.

OCC:

Setting: Dragon’s Throat ocean side. It’s an hour or so before sunset and there is a storm brewing. Capable of producing hail, wind, lightening, rain, ect.

Hybridized System! Spar with Africa.

Attack: (0,3)
Defense: (0,1)
No magic
No companion

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Midas - 11-07-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Midas - 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 01:13 PM