the Rift

[JUDGED] Storms gathering (Africa//Spar)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I was so enthralled by the sound of thunder and the roaring of the ocean, I didn’t even notice when a certain mistress came from the desert on a cool ocean breeze. Aye, my patched up, broken little comrade; though perhaps not so little anymore, and not just because extra inches that threatened to tower me, (much like the rest.) Still, before becoming earthbound one would have thought her to be a fragile creature (and thus small)—unable to fend off the slightest agitation. Tainted scars would prove such notions completely false, said lass could obviously fend for herself. Aye, she wouldn’t still be living if that much wasn’t true.

My ears catch the whispering sounds of her hooves drawing closer, fatherly eyes rise to catch the feminine frame bobbing over dark dunes. Dual colored mane dances around my shoulders, the elements cause loose tendrils to whip across my neck as body shifts to regard this steel grey woman. Fina slips ahead, gliding higher on the salty breeze—daringly drawing toward the blackening sky. Unfearful as dry lighting cracks heaven apart. Clouds roll in above us, thunder echoes. A smile is already stretching tired lines, welcoming her in a traditional fashion. She says nothing save for returning my expression. Slightly confused by the approach I offered her my muzzle, willing to make physical contact in hopes of releasing whatever pent up stress might be flexing her muscles and flashing those normally complacent eyes, “What ails ye Africa? Are ye well?”

OCC: I couldn’t make him just attack her <<;
Hybridized System! Spar with Africa.
Attack: (0,3)
Defense: (0,1)
No magic
No companion

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Midas - 11-07-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Midas - 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Storms gathering (Africa//Spar) - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 04:55 PM