the Rift

I... Cannot maintain!

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

The flame-kissed brute saw something out of the corner of his eye, a sweeping, glistening bleached pelt, but before he could focus on the creature it was gone. Confused and in bewilderment at the entire situation that he was faced with, he turned back to the duo. Virva's stirring gave the Sandman some relief to his concerned-riddled body, his mass feeling soft against the slight breeze that was picking up the salt tainted land. With his shoulders cooling down from their tense posture, he listened closely to what it was that the other two had to say. The wolf/equine that was Osiris had also been distracted ever so slightly by the fleeting glimpse of the unknown creature, his companion even more so. But then he was brought back to the attention of Ricciardo.

Listening intently, his orbs grew wide at the sound of the dead walking. It was unspeakable, unnatural! Instantly he threw his lobes back against his head as instinct would make him do. With a gruff voice, he spat in confusion and even fright,
The dead? It sounds like you two had a miracle sent to you," his voice then softened, as he realised what the pair must have gone through in their previous homeland. It was something that the flame-kissed beast would never experience in his wildest dreams. At least he had the sense not to feel the need to prove the walking dead's existence by visiting this dreadful place, "I hope you can be safe here." His orbs were softening too, and they looked from the wolf-life brute to the clouded duchess. Then, he fixed his gaze onto the horizon before being brought back to attention from his nightmares by Virva.

Can you help in any way at all? Her words were fast but not rude. They were a call out of desperation for her and Osiris to be treated. Not being a medic, he felt helpless to physically heal them, but he quickly thought about what other alternatives there could be, and what help he could give to them. With hesitation, his mind struck a small idea. Thinking back to earlier in their conversation, Osiris had spoken of wanting to find water. Like any creature with common sense, Ricciardo knew that wounds had to be clean for them to have any hope of healing without secondary infections. Branching out his neck and giving it a quick shake, he then proceeded to tell the two of his not genius idea, but one that could be of help to them. "I'm afraid I do not know of any medics, but I can take you to Thistle Meadow, for fresh water, he paused, looking at each of them and then continuing, "I know I can't be much use to you, but perhaps if you have fresh water to drink and for your wounds, you may be on the mend in no time." His words were clear, apologetic, and kind. In a way he almost felt like he was warming to the strangers that were quickly becoming acquaintances.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait!]

Messages In This Thread
I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-09-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-10-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-12-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ophelia - 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM