the Rift

[OPEN] Let This Be Home[Acceptance Thread]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace nostrils took in the familiar scent of home. It felt so good to be returning to the Foothills. Every time he came home it always brought on a sense of joy, especially when he returned home with a new recruit. This was one of those days, so his spirits lightened all the more as he walked over the border into the Foothills territory. He looked back at Brighid as he walked deeper into their territory.

“Welcome to the Foothills,” He said, it had been awhile since he had spoken. Before hand he had been trying his best to inform the mare on Helovia, even though he himself hadn’t been residing there that long. Really he had only been living in the Foothills for about two and a half seasons, just a blip on the timeline of his life. He sensed that his body would turn to dust here in the Helovia, and hopefully in the Foothills.
When he had reached a decent distance into his homeland, he glanced about and scented, hoping someone of a higher rank would come forth and accept the mare. “Apollo? Phaedra? Or even Artemis or Murdock? Any of you out there?” He called out, his voice echoing back. “I bring another new recruit to our beloved home, she goes by the name of Brighid. I believe she will be a very positive aspect to our herd.” Hopefully someone would appear soon, so then he wouldn’t make a fool of himself yet again to the mare. His mind drifted back the moment he had waltzed into the mare at the Threshold, singing rather loudly. It wasn’t his finest moment in his history of recruiting.

“Just in case you’re wondering,” Solace said toward Brighid, “I’m only a warrior, so I can only recruit and not accept. One of the higher ranked members will be giving you acceptance.” He said.

Image Credits

@[Brighid]
Apologies for the wait

Messages In This Thread
Let This Be Home[Acceptance Thread] - by Solace - 11-07-2013, 11:07 PM