the Rift

[PRIVATE] Medic! Medic! Save my crumbling bones.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
serviteur de l'enfer

Sir! This way.

d'Artagnan swiveled and headed off after his hound, ears perched forwards catching a voice so very familiar on the warm wind of tallsun. He wondered what mood she'd be in, if his little Nurse had made it all the way back to the Basin to find out he'd gone... Well, one could say the shade was in for some tricky questions from a tiny mare who was much too clever for her own good. As pure as snow she appeared on his horizon, getting closer with each step until he hoped he could finally reach out his nose and touch the velvet pink of the belle that was Queen of his world. Mismatched eyes searching to find the beautiful blue pools he knew very well before a crooked smile formed on dark lips. Aramis sat back on his haunches next to his master, wagging his red tipped tail rapidly in happiness. Ever since the pup's days of playing with Kou's own snowy plume had he adored her gentle, strong presence.

The shade regarded Kou with an examining expression, his years as a healer may not have been to his preference, but he still retained the knowledge the role had taught him. However, it appeared his crown jewel was indeed unharmed and he sighed long in relief, allowing himself a moment to gather his thoughts. "Following me again I see." d'Artagnan knew very well that often it was the other way around. He smiled in tender, teasing greeting, his low gruff voice as soft and loving as he could possibly get it to go. How long had it been since a genuine smile? Too long. Kou... I'm sorry. Did they do anything to you?" On the outside it may have looked like nothing had happened, but d'Artagnan was a master of psychological pain, he knew sometimes the real pain was under the surface.

He shuffled on his feet then, remembering his two sons fondly before looking at their mother with a worried frown. "Sacre? Roux?" His boys. The shade would have been very surprised if the soft hearted Edge had even laid a scratch on them, but still when the smallest doubt remained, he had to ask.

image by aud

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Medic! Medic! Save my crumbling bones. - by d'Artagnan - 11-14-2013, 11:59 AM