the Rift

[PRIVATE] Medic! Medic! Save my crumbling bones.

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
just put your feet up to the edge, put your face in the wind

"Following me again I see."

The look on Kou's face screamed that the pale mare was not amused by d'Artagnan's choice of words. They alone could lead her to believe that the stallion that she had given her heart to had not cared that she had been captured and held captive in the Edge with their sons. That coupled with the fact that he had not come charging in guns blazing to rescue his family had left a bitter taste in her mouth. "Well." She began, ears tilting back against her head and her tail flicking back and forth in a way that showed her agitation. "When I was finally free from the Edge, no thanks to you, I went to the Basin and you weren't there. What else was I supposed to do?" How else was she supposed to give him a piece of her mind if he was gone.

He apologized and she snorted then snorted again when he asked if they had done anything to her. "Oh, so now its time to show some concern?" She snapped. The muscles in her petite body tensed as she faced the Doctor whom she had never back-talked in such a way since they had started working together. There was a question in the back of her mind of how d'Artagnan would take to her tone, but there was also the thought that she didn't care. If he was offended then he deserved it for not being her night in shining armor. "I'm fine."

Kou's expression softened momentarily when he asked about their sons before it hardened again. "They're fine." She snapped, her eyes narrowing on the doctor. "Where were you? We waited for you." Did his family really mean so little to him that he wouldn't bother with rescuing them and feign concern when they were free?

image by imi

Messages In This Thread