the Rift

[OPEN] top of the social ladder, fell hard [Open - Africa]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
the sun will always show you the bright side...

"No baby, I'll never leave you..." My real mom dipped her head and nuzzled me, her offspring. Then, she was blown to tiny pieces and splattered in my face. It was the most brutal thing young eyes could see. I tried to hold back tears, so I started to grind my teeth. I would've bent down and caressed her cadaver goodbye, but she was over there, there and here. I turned and never looked back, but sadly, that was when my brutal history began, not ended.

My-dus, Dragon's Throat so-called Sultan had seemed to have prepared this speech a long time ago. His voice spoke flawlessly and his posture meant he means business. My-dus was supposedly important to the herd, and more specifically, Aurelia. Though he ignored her most the meeting, she knew he had a busy schedule and could not always worry about every little herd member. (Though he did seem bent about that paint mare.. was she his mated lover?)

The alabaster femme had lingered a few minutes after the meeting to try to talk to Africa some. Mom, Africa, Step-mom. She wanted her mom to be Africa, but it could never actually be. Africa was not her blood relative. Aurelia knew her mom was a bad mom and deserved to die in a bloody way. Her mom had her left in a cave, alone, for a whole day to go out and eat sweet grass with the herd. When she came back, Aurelia was so hungry, she nearly ate her mom.

Why are some moms good, and others bad? Why can't she have another blood-mom? Aurelia wanted to know. She had been born of demons, and would she grow to tame her beastly side, or let it run on a tangent and turn her into a well-oiled killer?

So many questions. So little answers.

"blah blah blah."

ReQuay.deviantart.com | cammyandbaylee.deviantart.com @[Africa]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
top of the social ladder, fell hard [Open - Africa] - by Aurelia - 11-08-2013, 11:57 PM