the Rift

[OPEN] What happened
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The deep voice that called her name held the timbre and tilt of someone very familiar. She furrowed her brows and turned her gaze, watching as the angle of the sun made her squint her delicate, light eyes. Ophelia held her breath as the sand sprayed like the waves of the ocean and all directions and as his body obscured the sun, she gazed, startled when she realized who she was looking at. Her nephew had not only grow tall and muscular but his voice had deepened considerably. She hardly recognized him save for the very unique pattern of his coat (a flawless combination of the noble Earth and her sister, she thought).

Ophelia cracked a smile, firmly planted back into reality, tethered there now by the presence of sweet, shy little Hototo. As he cantered over to her, she realized just how tall he had grown. His shoulders raised well above her own, and the thickness of his figure was very handsome. She wondered if his shyness would hinder him from gracing his beautiful soul and body to some lucky filly, but Ophelia was hardly a romantic. The alabaster mare trotted over to her nephew, her cloven hooves dancing lightly in the sand. "Hototo!" she replied, gently touching his neck affectionately with her gray muzzle.

She gazed softly into his eyes that were a blend of the Earth and her sister... "You have grown so much! I am sorry that I have missed most of your life..." she murmured softly, feeling regret ache its way into her heart. How many more could she hurt with her selfishness? She truly was a wretched creature. "I am here because I am traveling and remembered this place fondly from when your mother and I lived here," she explained. "Though, I see there is a wall now and signs of... battle." He expression darkened. "Do you know if I missed a battle?"

Why would Kri be building a wall...

"What brings you here, Hototo?" she asked, though she had an idea. Midas was still in love with her sister, and Hototo would have had to have realized that at some point. Well, that was her guess anyway.

Another familiar face approached, and she smiled pleasantly. "Levi!" she exclaimed. How long had it been since she had seen the grullo warrior? Ophelia nodded in agreement. "I am pleased to see you as well. Familiar faces are such a blessing," she returned, though a blessing from whom was up for discussion. The God of the Sun seemed more intent on making her life a fiery hell. Bastard.

"Levi, this is my nephew, Hototo," she introduced, her politeness ever present. "While I cannot speak for Hototo, I believe you can help by explaining what has been going on. I have been up north for quite some time, and it appears that in my absence, I have missed... quite a bit." Ophelia nods her head toward the wall. "Have you been at war?" she asked, her expression showing concern.

Tinek grinned at Hototo and launched himself from Ophelia's back, gliding through the sky and coming to hover nearby. The silver dragon was grateful that he had showed up, but he had no way to communicate this. Instead, he exhaled a breath of cold air, trying to give the colt reprieve from the summer's sun.

Image by Yumpy @ DA

@[Levi] @[Midas] ??

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
What happened - by Ophelia - 11-09-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: What happened - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 11-10-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-22-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 12-23-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 12-26-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 05:51 PM