the Rift

[OPEN] What happened
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia watched as the two, gold and fiery creatures seemed to gracefully tumble from the sky, landing in the sand not too far from where the small trio had gathered. Midas had come to offer his hellos and Phi had to admit that she was glad to see that he was safe; she loathed to think what would have happened between him and her sister, given her sister's dalliance for the dark at of late. Or, at least that was what Ophelia had thought. She could see the tendencies for her sister to lean to Lakota, but Ktulu had also left Midas with a child. While she had no place to judge with Roskuld, Ophelia had at least not been... aware of that evening.

Though... that made it worse.

When he reached out his muzzle in greeting, Ophelia returned the gesture, smiling and touching her nose to his. She was pleased by his kind gesture to allow her to stay, and she thought that she might actually take him up on that offer. Once she returned to her normal setting, sitting sitting on her beck and looking at the strange, firebird, Ophelia took a deep breath, redirecting her question toward Midas. Maybe he would know more than Levi.

"Thank you for the kind invitation, Midas," she said quietly, the strange stallion's speech still ringing in her head. "I... was asking Levi, but I see signs of battle?" she asked. Were they truly attacked? "And you have build a wall. Why? What is going on?" she asked, her brows furrowed deeply over her eyes.

And what about Mauja?

All that's waiting is regret
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Ali

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
What happened - by Ophelia - 11-09-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: What happened - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 11-10-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-22-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 12-23-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 12-26-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 05:51 PM