the Rift

[OPEN] What happened

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
[Image: 5253a7371d5b4]
Before my question could be answered, the sound of swirling feathers above tears my attention away from the dark, kindly face of Levi. Upward I glance toward the falling figure of black and white, a collar of silver glimmering in the sunlight. Another smile curls its way upon my lips - just the stallion I had come looking for. Midas lands upon the soft sands of the desert, waltzing his way toward my aunt, Levi, and myself, a wide grin on his own dark face.

I have not seen Midas for many months, and I am quite surprised to find that he is a good deal smaller than I remember. Like an adult returning to their childhood playground, I see everything as a minuscule version in my memory. Midas the Gallant had been large, strong, tall, but now I stalk over him like an overgrown tree painted blue and bronze. I wonder, seeing his painted coat, where Cera happens to be. I had not laid eyes on my stepbrother for such a long time, and his cheerful presence was greatly missed.

"Midas," I say warmly, embracing his touch with a returned sentiment of my own, finding his shoulder much lower than before. "How have you been? And Cera?" My eyes bright, looking around for the golden colored boy with the lively, innocent eyes.

Ophelia's mention of war only reinforced the urgency of my question. Should something have befallen Cera, I would be devastated. While I had Nuna, my beloved younger sister, Cera had been my first sibling, even if we were not related by any blood bonds. Plus, there is something unique in the bond between brothers, something that is not easily recreated between a brother and sister.

Messages In This Thread
What happened - by Ophelia - 11-09-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: What happened - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 11-10-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-22-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: What happened - by Ophelia - 12-23-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Hototo - 12-26-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: What happened - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 05:51 PM