the Rift

[PRIVATE] sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[sorry, on my phone]

The small girl's attention was ripped from whatever she had been paying attention to, to what was basically falling from the sky. At first, the blaze girl thought it was a bird, but as the figure's hooves hit the ground and trotted some to rebalance the weight that was now no longer balanced, she found it to be a horse.

This horse was beautiful. She had a white body with large splotches covering her head and butt. The spot glistened as water sprayed her. The mare muscles pulling and contracting every step she took. Quickly though, the mare turned to the pale filly, and the filly saw it. It was nothing horrendous she saw, she saw something that was a crest rising view. There was a spark of ecstasy across her features as she laughed and played like Aurelia herself could.

“You didn’t see that did you? I think I just disgraced generations of Pegasi.” The gold dapples filly could see the tips of this stranger's mouth curving upward into a delicate smile, but a true smile (the type only created when truly happy). Her lips parted into two inky blobs as they prepared to speak once more. Aurelia's ears perked forward as she listened to the mare's words. “Maybe you could give me some tips!” It only took a few seconds for her words to sink into the alabaster's mature mind. Almost disappointedly, Aurelia schooled her head back and forth. Maybe... If I knew how to fly. The young mare thought for a moment.

"I would give you all my tips, not just some, ma'am. Sadly, I'm not even that skilled at landing. I'd only be doing you a dishonor." Aurelia concluded her sentence by shooting this stranger an innocent glance. As the words left mahogany lips, the stranger introduced herself as Alysanne. “I’m Aly, what’s your name?” Perhaps the dark bay that resided in Aurelia's land was smart for saying words so choppily. Perhaps to be able to say names more easily... Perhaps... perhaps... perhaps.

"It is a pleaser to meet you, Miss Al-e. Can I call you that?" She paused and waited for a moment before resuming speaking. "I am Aurelia. I reside in Dragon's Throat... It is a herd slight south to here. It is made up of miles of beautiful red sand dunes covered in greenish sagebrush." Aurelia cut her tangent at that, knowing Al-e would be able to see the respect and love Aurelia had for her sandy home.

Aurelia wanted to say one last thing before waiting on a response from the painted girl. "Where do you reside, Miss Al-e?"

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne] - by Aurelia - 11-11-2013, 11:39 PM