the Rift

[PRIVATE] sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
“Dishonour? You could never dishonour me.” I looked up at the startlingly pretty paint mare, I only have the best of intentions in my mind for the mare. What if I, per say, was teaching her how to land (without knowing myself), I could surely do her accidental harm. “That’s alright though. Maybe we can practice together sometime?” Once her mouth ceased to speak anymore words by closing, sealing a mahogany tongue from my view, I spoke. "I do not believe I can practice with you," I spoke softly, but in a tone that oozed innocence-- true innocence. It was not fake innocence a murderer could replicate, but it was real. I was just innocent overall, I guess. "I cannot fly." I concluded my sentence with that, and waited for it to settle in, in Aly's mind.

Maybe I wasn't so innocent all the time. How could something innocent see big boys as handsome and attractive? Perhaps, it was only my mature mind and nearly mature body telling me it was time to stop looking at little boys now, and move on. I was still shy around stallions and colts. For instance, if I had a crush, even if it was the smallest crush, I would become so shy... I would just blend into the background. I guess I figured I would embarrass myself, so I hide.

My stark white coat glinted under the sun, making me a star-on-land. I was impossible to miss. I remembered I was not alone as Aly began speaking again. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aurelia, and your home sounds just beautiful! I think this is the farthest south I've been since I arrived here.” I caught the glint of honesty in her eyes, and decided I could tell her more about my home, and why I loved it. "This is by far, not the most southern part of Helovia. You must see my home, Aly! There, you can fly without worrying about landing and taking an accidental swim in a river! It is beautiful in every aspect, in my eyes." I nodded. My enthusiasm for my home was undeniably, unmissable. Of course, not everyone would love the desert as I've come to love it, but that was okay, for I knew not everyone would love my home.

“Right now I’m living in World’s Edge which I think… Is north… west from here. On the coast. Have you ever been there?” She was not sure exactly where her home was, but I barely knew where mine was.. so it was okay. "No, I'm afraid I haven't been there. My sultan, My-dus, has told me our herds are allies, did you know that? Maybe I could visit you, or you could visit me?!" I smiled happily. Yes, I was happy. I had gotten a new friend, and one I thought woul stay my friend for a long time.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne] - by Aurelia - 11-13-2013, 07:08 PM