the Rift

Curiosity and a creek

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace had returned to the familiar sights of the Threshold, his mood was pleasant. As was typical when he wandered through the entrance to Helovia, a loud song escaped from his lips. His deep baritone voice rang throughout his surroundings, accompanying the few birds that sang around him. The song he sang was an ancient epic, telling of love, a war, the cliché plot of such a song.

His ears caught the song of another. Slowly he walked toward the sound. A unique looking mare was bathing herself in the creek. Solace suddenly longed for the waterfall back home, bathing in its cool waters sounded simply splendid within that moment, then he realized he could join the mare in her bathing.

Solace approached slowly, and first lowered his head and slurped up several mouthfuls of water, before stepping into the water. It felt good against his sweat covered legs. Again he lowered his face and consumed more water before he finally decided to speak.

“I am Solace of the Windtossed Foothills,” He said cordially, “Welcome to Helovia, I apologize for m abrupt entrance, the sun’s heat got the better of me and I needed to refresh myself.” He offered her a smile. This mare had appeared from a distance a joyful creature, and he hoped that his assumptions of her were correct. Part of him felt a bit awkward for simply just approaching without a word at first, but there was nothing he could to undo what had been done. All there was to do now watch the mare for a bit, and then see if she was the type to fit in his home of the Foothills.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-10-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-10-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-10-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-14-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-17-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-21-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-21-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-21-2013, 06:54 PM