the Rift

Curiosity and a creek

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Before Solace knew it, a mare arrived. He looked over at her, and offered a dip of his head in response. When she introduced herself, part of him wanted to snort. The Basin wasn’t held in high esteem, in fact, Solace partially blamed the group for the fall of the Foothills. Their racism and hunger for power led to the downfall of his own home. All the negative feelings swirling through his mind weren’t visible on his face, but in the slightest subtle twitch here and there.

The newcomer had responded to Solace, and he merely offered her a smile. At least she hadn’t been bothered by his awkward appearance. Then she provided to speak once more, she mentioned a goddess. Which goddess had she spoken of? The only one Solace knew of was the moon goddess, but then again each land had their own deities that watched and ruled over them. Solace had never been the religious type, so he never put much thought in to the control of god’s, for the most part he believed them to be distant things.

The newcomer spoke a tale, and Solace found himself intrigued by the small storyteller. Whoever had told her she was a bad storyteller were quite clearly fools, for this mare clearly had some gift at it. Unlike himself, his stories were typically just formed from complete and utter rambling and nonsense. And then, she gave her name. Lebi, quite an interesting name, one he had honestly never heard before.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Lebi,” Solace said dipping his head once again. Now was the time to state his purpose for coming here. “If you’re interested Lebi, the place I hail from is a herd, and I came here to invite you to it. We are a family that is loyal to one another, and we accept everyone who chooses to join our family.” If there was one thing he knew the Basin couldn’t provide, it was acceptance of everyone. They were far too consumed with their superiority and bloodlust. Solace wasn’t the type to be passive-aggressive, or to stir up conflict, and he held no ill-regards toward Lena, but this mare seemed far to peaceful to live amongst those bigots in the mountains. “I am also willing to simply give information should you find a solitary life more to your liking. His words were genuine, and e saw no reason to leave her to fend for herself, even if she didn’t desire to join the Foothills.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-10-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-10-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-10-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-14-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-17-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Celebi - 11-21-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Solace - 11-21-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Curiosity and a creek - by Lena - 11-21-2013, 06:54 PM