the Rift

For There Was No Other Army

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi stood in awe of this unknown creature called an elephant. In fact Levi did not envy much, but envied how large, powerful, and invincible he looked. Haidar, what the elephant called himself, would make the most incredible warrior. Levi’s fear was relieved as Haidar did not try and squash the pagasus like his thoughts told him he would. The silver smiled at the elephant and listened to each word that he spoke. Then he looked towards the energetic colt. Levi gave a chuckle to how enthusiastic he was. Oh, how joyous it would to be a foal again, to not have a care in the world and be so naive. Levi looked toward the colt with a smile and then looked towards the large figure above him.

Levi replied to the playful colt first because he addressed first. “Very good, Sacre, I am a Pegasus,”
Levi took a slight pause and smiled towards the friendly soul and then looked towards the elephant with the same smile. “Nice to meet you Haidar and Sarce. My name is Levi and you ,my friend, are in a place called Helovia. There are many regions in this land, and I reign from the Dragon’s Throat. The Dragon’s Throat is located near the center of Helovia’s center or heart, so it is a land of deserts. We offer ranking to the people who want to work and shelter, food, and water in general. We also protect the border lines of the Throat so that if a threat were to come we ensure safety to our welcoming members.”
Levi looked towards the pair again and smiled, waiting for Sacre to say where he was from, but Levi already had an idea of where he came from.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-12-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-13-2013, 03:30 PM