the Rift

For There Was No Other Army

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
S A C R E

His voice! Sacre's expression contorted into shock and awe, he was like something out of a dream, a sound powerful enough to wake the birds from their nests and send them flying. The boys legs had spread apart once again, his heart thundering, but eyes were glittering in excitement. What a story to tell Roux! Lobes twitched back and forth, catching each booming word and he giggled boyishly. "I'm not a Zebra! I'm a unicorn!" What on earth was a Zebra?! It sounded wild and wonderful, did he really look like something called a Zebra?! He saved the question for later as there was matters much more pressing, noting the brilliant beast's name to be Haidar and gaping at the word tusks. Teeth not horns! Sacre had never heard of such a thing, how could such long solid weapons be regarded as teeth? Surely he did not eat with them, it didn't look possible, horns was a much more practical name. The boy cautiously took two steps closer, his stomach fluttering "Ele...Phant?" He tried it out on his tongue, it was strange and foreign, but exciting at the same time.

It was the pegasus' who spoke then, introducing himself as Levi when Sacre turned to listen. He welcomed Haidar into Helovia and announced himself as a member of the Dragons Throat much to Sacre's intrigue, who had never met a Throat member before. The only other herd he had associated with was the Worlds Edge and they were an enigma enough for the boy who couldn't decide if he liked the misty land or not. However, there was far too much going on for Sacre to lapse into those musings again, though he knew he must make a decision one day of what he wanted to do with the new perspective he now had.

For now, he might as well learn a little more about the Throat land. "What rank are you, Levi? I've only ever heard of your home, I would like to see it one day... If I'm allowed." He added the last words gingerly, not knowing if it was okay for him to express such interest. Sacre turned back to the elephant then and nodded northwards with a huge smile. "I come from the opposite direction, in the land of snow and mountains there's a secret entrance into my herd land that I grew up in. We call it the Aurora Basin. We have lots of ranks too! And food and shelter... Though I'm not sure we have shelter for one of your size." He paused to giggle again before growing thoughtful, his gaze becoming questioning.

"I'd love to show you it Mr Haidar!" he beamed with excitement. Oh, but if only this creature would come with him, it wouldn't be just a story for Roux then!

Whispers in the dark
Steal a kiss and you'll break your heart

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-12-2013, 10:15 AM