the Rift

For There Was No Other Army

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi’s cranium bends to Sacre and then to Haidar. He was enjoying the duo’s company and listened carefully to what each of the two were saying. A grin fell upon his lips as Sacre tried to say the world el-ephant. He was the most adorable colt Levi had ever seen, and truthfully the soldier had a soft spot for foals. The way the Basin stud was so naïve made Levi realize how innocent one could truly be. If only everyone could be as kind and welcoming as this young one. And maybe the Basin could learn a thing or two in manners from this young fellow.

When the colt’s speech was addressed to him, the grullo turned his attention towards Sacre. “I serve as a Sergeant my good fellow,” His tone was proud, but not arrogant. And then his face slumped to a frown. He wished so badly that Sacre could come and visit with he and Haidar, but… after everything that had just occurred in the Basin, it just was not the time for him to see the Throat. One day though, Levi was sure that Sacre would be allowed in as long as he was not trying to get information. But the problem with that is, once he got older, he could become rasict and then might only want to go to get information. Looking towards the colt with a sigh Levi waited a moment to collect his words. “Sacre, one day I promise you may come and visit,” Levi was unsure if the young one knew of the invasion. “Right now, the Throat is having some...uh... trouble, but I promise that one day I will come to search for you and I will come and take you to see the Throat, sound good?” He offered the smaller one a smile and then turned his attention the Haidar.

“Your wish is my command Haidar, we shall leave whenever you please my good sir.”

[I'll make a recruiting thread for @[Haidar] and once everything resolves, Levi can hopefully show Sacre around the Throat ^^]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-12-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-13-2013, 03:30 PM