the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Never Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(11-10-2013, 03:19 PM)Never Wrote:

this is my darkness
Never

To say I was happy would be too strong of a word. I was content with being alone, in the forest. I would have been fine if the unicorn had walked on by, not taking notice of my silhouetted figure in the shadows. However, today wasn’t my luckiest day. It seemed that I would have to face others, my kind or not, no matter how hard I tried to seek solitude.

It’s not in me to laugh at others, in fact I haven’t laughed in a long while, I realized with amusement. However, his comment did draw a deep, dry chuckle from my chest, earning him a smile that didn’t hold one ounce of friendliness. Since I was already found out, I might as well step out of the shadows, there was no hiding now, I thought to myself. I did so, stepping out from the safety and comfort of the trees, making my presence more known that what it had originally been. I flicked one ear forward but quickly became disinterested in the unicorn’s presence. “Quite the contrary, I know exactly where I am. Are you lost?”I asked him, a sarcastic edge to my voice. I didn’t hide the sarcasm. Why should I? I didn’t know this equine, it mattered not to me if I offended him one way or another.

I let out a heavy sigh and shook out my mane. I’d have to move on after this, find somewhere else. Not entirely sure where though. I studied the other stud for a moment, taking in his stature, build and, yes, species. Unicorn. Deciding I was irritated and wanting to throw this male off, I snorted and said, “I have to ask, I’ve always been curious. Do you ever get headaches?”
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM