the Rift

[OPEN] » sparks

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      I walk a lonely road, on the boulevard of broken dreams.

I shiver and stretch, my spine growing for maximum stretch. I rise from my cat nap, my maw gaping open to show pointed white daggers. I close my eyes, blinking before slinking from my corner in the Heart, stretching my legs as I walk. Blinking my eyes, the world is a blur of odd color. Shaking my dark locks, I let out a grunt as I step forward, my bones crackling. A shiver swept over my spine as I crept forward, my green gaze sweeping over the Heart.

What?

Squinting, I force my eyes to adjust to the ever blinding light. I make out a spot of purple and brown, white tassels flowing from the blob. Striding closer, I begin to see the details of the blur, the sleek figure of a familiar mare. Stepping forward, I see her gold hooves teetering on the edge of the Heart, the bubbling lava beneath her. She looked as though she was going to jump, to cause a purposeful fault in her step and slide down the edge, rolling to her doom. I step even closer to her, matching my position with hers, my large hooves teetering over the edge.

"Irrydae? You looked troubled.." I whisper, my words full of worry. I flicked my ears back and forth, reaching my nose forward to touch hers in a friendly, reassuring manner. I prepared for her to pull away however, as most will when I try to aid them. "Tell me... what ails you? I felt my heart reach to brush Irrydae, the girl of stars. My heart was downed upon sighting her saddened appearance. I worry for her, she looks far too unwell.

I felt my spine quiver again, my hair standing on end as I suddenly see the Girl of Stars, replaced by my own mother, her heart held low. She has her head down, her familiar blue sapphires appearing darker than usual, her soul absent. Her curved face holds a great deal of depression, her tears staining her cheeks. I am brought to the scene where mother had explained of her feelings, of her pain and heartbreak. Something in my heart twists and turns, bringing me to an emotional moment. "Mother.." I mutter, my lip quivering. I watch mother fall, her body limp. She died... I tell myself, my mind echoing her sorrowful weeping. Back to present, Irrydae stands in place of mother, lingering over the edge.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
» sparks - by Irrydae - 11-10-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: » sparks - by Tingal - 11-10-2013, 09:22 PM