the Rift

[OPEN] this is a warning shot
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

My mentor was gone, both of them. A father who had fled this world to soon, and a mother departed from her grief. Not to mention that both daughters had disappeared as well. It was all very depression and if we dwelled long upon the lengthening list of absent, ye would drive thyself crazy. I tried not to think about those things; instead Fina had me focus on that sun that was blisteringly hot across my spine. Or urging me to curl frame in a death spinning spiral through heaven, dancing on the breeze. Nothing was better than the wind beneath feathers, filling not only the length of your body—but the soul within. It was on this random patrolling day that my gaze just so happened to catch sight of certain wandering lass.

Her dark frame was easily seen because of its contrasting ink elements that were misplaced in a land of crimson and cream. For a moment said girl was mistaken for Shadow, our Sleuth; nay though, as I circled lower the mistress who stood below certainly was not the stealthy woman. “Anyone?” Wings slowed their movements, stretching before slipping inward to descend my frame gently upon the sand. Gold pooled where my hooves kissed earth, eyes flicked up—ears pressed ahead and a gracious smile creased my fatherly face. It took a moment for me to recognize the storm colored markings across her pelt, “Azulee?” Pleasure was shown through a widening grin and dancing legs that drew me closer to the daughter of my eldest mentor, “Welcome home dear sister,”unmarred muzzle tipped toward her; aiming to solidify our meeting.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
this is a warning shot - by Azulee - 11-15-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Midas - 11-15-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Shadow - 11-16-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Azulee - 11-21-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Shadow - 11-25-2013, 10:46 AM