the Rift

[OPEN] this is a warning shot
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Much had happened since her father’s death. The rising and falling of hero’s and hovels; abilities and lives had forever been changed. It had been shortly after his demise that my world was sent into a spiral of misfortune—sprinkled with just enough joy to keep my mind sane. Shadow had been trailing the border as well, her wing beats were loud enough for both myself and young Azulee to hear. Before more could be said, the Sleuth had landed and was stalking forward. My eyes turned toward her with a widening smile gracing my lips in welcome; there was a swelling across her breast and the slightest of roundness in the belly.

Having been though the throes of pregnancy with a partner didn’t help me guess in this moment that my dear friend was with child. Nor would any other experience. It was easy to see that this Tallsun had been merciful. There was ample foliage for everyone, and some had filled their bellies wider than others. Healthy, it was good to have well fed mares and stallions.

Shadow came to the point and broaching a question, eying the stormling that I stood near. They conversed for a moment, before I was allowed to intervene in a brief lapse of silence, “Cirrus hasn’t been seen in many a moon, though Onni might be at liberty to answer ye better.” Apologetically I offered Shadow, or Skuggi as she was sometimes called a nod, “This is the youngest child of the great Ardent. My first mentor.” A soft wave of sadness pooled from behind my eyes, but it was quickly chased aside. There were other things we needed to talk about, “Azulee, your mother? How fairs she?”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
this is a warning shot - by Azulee - 11-15-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Midas - 11-15-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Shadow - 11-16-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Azulee - 11-21-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: this is a warning shot - by Shadow - 11-25-2013, 10:46 AM