the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Your mind is clear. For once. You've gotten a good night's sleep and with the sun just rising over the horizon you're ready to face the day. Out of habit, you swing your head around and shove your nose into your bag. For quite a while you dig around, trying to find the vines you so desperately yearn for. Unfortunately, there are none to be found in the depths of your leather pouch. For a moment you think its some kind of trick, like someone sneaked up next to you in the night and emptied your bag onto the ground. In vain, you begin to search the ground around you. As expected, you find nothing. Wherever you look, there's only mud and grime. You stomp your hoof into the ground in disbelief and frustration as though it might bring you some answers. You're met only with the splash of murky swamp water. At least getting dirty is something you've never worried about but it's still not your plants.

Shaking your head, you give up your useless assault on the swamp and decide to just go pick some more of your beloved vines. You're sure you had plenty yesterday. Perhaps you just ate a few more than you really needed to. Whatever the cause of your inconveniently empty shoulder bag, you're going to solve it. Slowly and steadily you make your way to the junction between the Spectral Marsh and the Endless Blue. The ground is somewhat more solid here, clay mixed with sand and held together by the roots from the periodic trees, but you're sure if you pressed too hard your hooves would sink down easily. Above you, the sun already seems determined to dry out everything it touches. If there is to be an end to the monstrous heat of summer, there's no sight of it now. You hate the heat.

You're just getting ready to start rooting around on the ground when you think you see movement out of the corner of your eye. For once, you don't second guess yourself. Your mind is rather clear of drugs considering the situation and so you can't imagine that you're imagining movement. There must be something there. Throwing your head up, you grumble your discontent and pick up an agitated trot. Your steps take you in a wide circle, dodging around the trees as needed, trying to find this perceived threat. If he wants some of your plants he's going to get a lot more than he bargained for. “Show yourself,” you demand, ready to smash whomever this is upon first sighting. For now, the way the early morning sun breaks through the trees and casts shadows makes it difficult for you to be certain where this unwanted intruder is. Nevertheless, you will find him. You're certain of this.

@[Colt]
Hybrid dice, 3 posts each, setting and time as described above, no restrictions.

Edit- Didn't know Colt didn't have stats yet. Whoops! Will post dice rolling thread once Blu gets stats for Colt.
we all look for ways to make the pain go away
- bg - table - manip -
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM