the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST
WIPE MY 'BROW AND SWEAT MY RUST

Her body hunkered behind a pair of trees, the dark points of her coat swallowed by the gloom the dawn was working to drive away. She was not hiding though, not any longer. She was watching, openly, the blundering movements of the unicorn oaf. She scrutinized him through the bars of the thinning forest, even the natural beauty of the evergreen fringe unable to sugarcoat the hideousness of the thing sharing the vicinity with her. As if a disfigured horn protruding grotesquely from a skull was not sickening enough, this one had a pair of them; crooked and wrinkled against his 'brow, their points lacking much length or upward salutation. Somehow it all disgusted her more than the common disease that ran rampant in his species.

Don't underestimate them her better judgement warned, remembering less than fondly the taste of dirt on occasions when she had failed to take her opponent seriously. It was such a difficult task to try and treat him as any sort of equal with her though, especially considering his natural inferiority. It was a bit of a pity really, it was in his blood, the terrible disease he bore, and it was no fault of his own. "He needn't suffer," she murmured mercifully, opting to end his life with a kind swiftness.

He lurched nearer to her, his voice rumbling into the air they shared for these few moments longer. She smiled gently as she stepped into the orange light of the rising sun, her tawny pelt awash in the kiss of day, as though a god were reaching through the murk to touch her - she the torch carrying him from the darkness of his misguided life, a divine right to murder.

Murder she would. Not normally so free to act, Colt had been surveying the area for a time, hence her position among the trees. The area was vacant of anyone who might witness her deed and fail to understand the gracious intent behind it. She certainly couldn't afford a tarnish on her reputation so soon, on someone as pointlessly worthless as him. Luckily they were alone and she was free to extend to him her kindness, a debt he'd repay simply by being gone from her life. They both won, in the end, her favorite kind of victory - I win, you die.

She moved to act then, now that she'd exposed herself and he drew nearer. She had already calculated his approach and had been appraising his size and battle scars, both something to be cautious of if she wanted to end this without breaking a sweat. If she could keep him at a distance it would be better than up close. His size would make his hits heavy, but his motion slow, so she needed to dash in and out. Normally with a unicorn she liked to hug their sides to render their sword useless, but this one wasn't a swordsman, he bore knives.

Stay over there big guy, Colt's mind teased as her toe rolled over a pebble. One of her eyes squinted shut, while the other sharpened its focus on his chest. The ocean roared dully in the northwest, her south, and its rumble seemed to flood her senses with relaxation, her breathing slowing and steadying. She exhaled.
Her hoof flashed with the outward rush of air, her toe connecting with the rock and sending it zipping through the woods, aimed straight for his heart. "Shoot," she breathed as she fired off her magic. A grin curled her lips, both eyes flashing open, and she was on the move.
her haunches coiled and shot her forward, her body thundering after the speeding bullet. She doubted it would miss, but she also knew to follow through.

She aimed to charge him, unfortunately head on for her shot's line, intending to feint to his left, then weave to his right (her left), and blow past him like a freight train. Before her tail would snap past his jaws though, her right hind would sail out low and fast, sent to sweep across the back portion or his right knee. Hopefully she'd hit the joint and pop it forward, the force to small to shatter it like she wanted, throwing off his balance so she could curl around behind him to draw up his left side and finish him off.

All of this assuming of course, he didn't have a cherry red spout coming from his breast.

A: 1/3
D: 0/1
W: 746/800

Colt fired a rock at his chest using her magic, so that the rock is like a pistol's bullet. Then she charged him head on, feinting, to come on his right side and kick at his right knee to knock him off balance.

**Colt's magic requires a 10 sided die roll to determine it's hit (30% accurate) which would be a separate roll (I believe) from the normal one for attack and damage.
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM