the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
What does it feel like to get shot? It's a question you've never really asked before. It's probably a question you should have thought about before spouting your mouth out with no disregard for who you were yelling at. Too bad you're an idiot. Too bad you picked today to run into some racist freak. Of course, you know you're not the most pleasant thing to be around, but at least you're unpleasant to everyone. You see, you're an equal opportunist. Hate for everyone, all around. No creature is too winged, too horned or too plain to escape your wrath. That's the way it should be.

At any rate, back to the point- getting shot. If you could describe it in words... you wouldn't. Instead, you'd bellow and stop in your tracks- just like you're doing now. Your voice fills the area, a terribly monstrous noise that broadcasts your pain to any willing listeners. Where's the god-damned Phantom Seeker when you need her? One moment you were trotting around, trying to figure out what you heard. The next, your front left shoulder is writhing in pain. What you don't know is that your last minute turn to the right, just before the stone struck you, probably saved your life. Life is serendipitous that way, sometimes.

So anyways, the gunshot wound. Lets just say it sucks some really serious balls. To be honest, you're still not exactly sure what's going on, but your shoulder hurts like hell and it burns like it's on fire even though there are no flames to be seen. Honestly, you think that whatever it was must have drilled all the way down to the bone because you heard a pretty solid noise coming from somewhere within the shredded muscle and it sure felt like something trashed your scapula. Besides, there isn't much muscle to save you anyways. Of course, lets not forget all the blood. What used to be a dry, brown shoulder is now a wet, red shoulder. What a funny turn of events and....

YOUR FUCKING BAG!

It suddenly occurs to you that your man bag covers most of your left shoulder and some crazy bitch- the gray-ish one that is now apparently running towards you- just put a hole in it. That was good leather! It's not that you weren't pissed before, but this is just the icing on the cake. Kids these days- nobody teaches them a damn thing about respect.

Still in massive amounts of pain, you stumble backwards, already obviously limping on the front left where you were shot. Everything's happening so fast it's a little hard to comprehend, but maybe that's good for you because your stupid stumbling steps at least help you avoid the girls kick. Gods almighty. What did you do to deserve this? But, even so, at least you're not Pretty Boy. A lesser being would give up, fall to the ground, cry uncle and let the girl gloat in pride. You've got a different tactic. Self-medication.

As she barrels by you, you reach down and scoop in the nearest three or four of your drug plants into your mouth, swallowing them as quickly as you can, trying to keep an eye and watch the girl. You're hoping the plants will take effect before long, maybe giving you some reprieve from the incessant throbbing that is handicapping your shoulder. You're not hopeful. You don't think you've ever felt a pain worse than this. At least not in recent memory.

But a warrior's heart is not satisfied to be attacked and then let the perpetrator go. You've been wronged. You demand rectification. And, if your pain seared mind was telling you the right thing, you think you saw the girl try to circle back around to come at your left side. Better not wait and find out. You turn your head, trying to locate her form moving through the murky surroundings, dig your front hooves into the ground as best you can, and kick. Bad idea. Ow. OW. Holy shit ow! Even trying to put most of your weight on your front right limb leaves your other one burning anew. You're not sure you really like your recently developed Severe Shoulder Pain Syndrome. It kind of sucks.

Seriously, though, you need to get your shit together. After your attempt to buck at the crazy bitch, you try to find purchase on the ground and swing around to the left, demonstrative wincing and grunting accompanying your motion. If she has some sort of weapon, then you can use yours. You lower your head then swing it upwards, thrusting it towards where you hope she will be, trying to rake your daggers across her rib cage. Hopefully you're not too slow. Your SSPS is really slowing you down.

WC: 799/800
we all look for ways to make the pain go away
- bg - table - manip -
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM