the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST
WIPE MY 'BROW AND SWEAT MY RUST

She could hear him behind her. Somehow over the deafening roar of the blood in her ears she could hear the giant fumbling around behind her; how quickly the roles reversed. He was already supposed to be growing cold on the ground, the light leaving his eyes, and she could have walked away, shaking the dust from her pelt like any other day, but the fucker had to be a damn giant who's shoulder belonged to a whale and protected his heart.

"Damnit," she cursed under her breath, her hip oozing red still as she jammed it against the ground in order to weave between the trees. She was running, and part of her mind burned with the shame of it. Before Ricochet would have been there to kick her right back in the ring. He would have told her life didn't give you time to run, and anyone you ran from meant someone wanting to kill you on another day, so may as well get it over with.

But he's had to run before, she thought sourly.

Her breath was giving out though, her breed not well designed for stamina. Her speed was slacking because of it, and even with all the adrenaline and fury in the world her muscles had their limits. She made a desperate swerve around the next tree, doubling back around it so she was headed back the way she came, and that's when Oxy reached her. She couldn't see what all happened, but his body began to collapse and crash towards the ground. A few more strides away and Colt turned to look at him, her heart hammering in her chest, her lungs ablaze.

She should kill him now, kick him when he's down, but his horn glinted in the light and the memory of that pain was still too fresh. She knew the power of a cornered animal, having been one most of her short life. She'd rather be a coward today, to kill another in the future.

She took his crash as the opportunity to escape.

A: 3/3
D: 1/1
W: 345/800

No worries, thanks for the fight! :D
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM