the Rift

[OPEN] Step 1; "A place to rest"

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover

The foolish boy had set a dangerous plan in motion and as a voice of yet another startled him (this time it came from behind him) he began to wonder if he could really pull it off. But he was young and lacked the ability to fully understand the consequences that could follow his actions. And he was also more focused than most horses, so completely set on getting back within the borders of the Edge that he would risk a lot to reach that goal.

It would take a tremendous amount of time before the colt would become wise, and judging from the situation he’d gotten himself into it was doubtful that he would even live that long.

Tamlin yanked his head from the ground. There was something with this voice that made him think of his father. The softness of the words and the way they still managed to resonate with authority put the young unicorn in a slight chock; which he could not hide. With mismatched eyes open wide he looked at this Lace who claimed to be the leader of the Edge. If he had seen the white dragon he might had recognized the grulla from the Battle, but the boy was too startled to notice.

When the equine stallion gestured for him to stand up Tamlin instantly scrambled to his feet and if it had been physically possible for him to salute he might had done that too. But instead he pushed out his chest, straightened his neck and angled his ears slightly back as if he waited for the leader to inspect him from head to tail.

”I am Tamlin, My Lord.” he said while keeping his gaze straight forward; like a soldier being scrutinized by his commanding officer. He had been doing this exercise every morning with Frostbite for the past year and Lace’s voice seemed to demand the same obedience as Tamlin’s mentor. ”I have come here because I need to regain my strength before the winter comes. I do not desire to return to the Aurora Basin; it has never been my home and I do not belong there. I wish not to be a burden to your herd when the snow arrives and food is scarce so therefore I ask merely for a few weeks inside the glass walls. Come Orangemoon I will be on my way, you have my word.”

He still didn’t clearly confirm that Mauja was his father, mostly because he wasn’t sure if he could keep a straight face if the gathered horses would speak ill of his sire. He was however about to add that he was no threat since he was young, alone and weakened, but he didn’t want to throw all of his arguments on Lace at once. Besides, if he looked too eager it would be suspicious.

ooc; sorry for not mentioning the others. Tamlin is quite focused on Lace for the moment! ^^'

Tamlin
the blood-flower prince

@[Lace]
@[Aaron]
@[Miykael]
@[Delinne]
he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Messages In This Thread
Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 11-11-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Miykael - 11-17-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 11-18-2013, 06:52 AM