the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Blood in the Water [Quest Thread]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

We we're home... With our homecoming, not that the new Glazier had been all that welcoming, I needed to get back to work. Soon as I had been out of the tree line I took off. It feels good to stretch my wings again. I needed six more before I could gain the magic I wanted oh so badly. I would get it too, even if half of the animals I had killed and stashed near the Vein of the Gods were rotting away. What can I say, i'm young and life happens. It just hardened me and showed why I needed this magic even more. My orange eyes scan the warn sandy beach below for any sign of life. I don't care what I kill anymore, as long as I get the job done.

There, what was that? Ah perfect a seagull landed on the beach to eat a fish. sorry buddy, it's your last meal. You have a date with death today. I shift my front legs forward, taking aim. With a tilt of my wings I am falling downward. I need to make this kill, I want to get this done and soon. I'm so ready after so long and so much growing to be able to defend my home. Once I have this magic I will seek to learn the role of a protector. My family must stay safe. We've seen enough death in our young lives. No more. I won't let it happen again till we're all old and ready to leave...

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
Blood in the Water [Quest Thread] - by Azale Moniet - 11-11-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Blood in the Water [Quest Thread] - by Varath - 11-27-2013, 02:29 PM