the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Blood in the Water [Quest Thread]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

"What are you doing?" The deep voice startled me. I had barely enough time to land and finish the job on the seagull before he had me whirling to face the direction the voice had come from. What I was surprised me. He was handsom, but had a horn on top his head. What am I saying? I wasn't going to be scared of him just cause he was a unicorn! That would be just silly. It's only those that come from the Basin that I should worry about. Surely he would not live there. I decided to play hard to get. "What business is it of your's?" My orange eyes stared at the dappled stud. He was about my age, maybe a bit older. That red in his mane and tail... Where have I seen that before? Have we met before? I hope not because if so I do not remember.

Without another word I turn, my eyes looking for the next victim. I had to get this done, and get it done quickly. I have wasted enough time dealing with my family. Now I need to be able to protect them. As I search I wonder if there is others like me.... I know there are others with wings, and many of them live in the Dragon's Throat.... I really need to go back there and explore. I love the warmth... Oh it seems like it's been ages since I started this dang quest of killing there. Now I am almost finished... I just need... Ah there we go. A rat.... ah well. I dart forward, my well practiced hooves landing with precision on the rat's spine. That's two down at least... One more to go.... With I turn back to the stranger and speak again, my voice a bit less cool than before. "Who are you?" However I did not give him a chance to answer. My next victim was close, barely under the water. A fish... Well it's an animal too isn't it? With speed I had only developed over the course of my quest, I wheeled to stomp into the shallow water. When I lifted my hooves the body of the decent size fish floated to the top. I carefully used my teeth to pick the body from the water, placing it along with the rat and seagull on my back. Only then did I refocus on the stallion. Was he even going to answer me?

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood in the Water [Quest Thread] - by Varath - 11-27-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: Blood in the Water [Quest Thread] - by Azale Moniet - 11-27-2013, 04:39 PM