the Rift

[OPEN] Guilty, Filthy Soul

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

Lune did not look back for one second, everything she needed, she had and all that was dragging her down, left behind. The fae needed a new start, to stop wallowing in all her sorrows and focus more upon herself and the little foal that needed her. She trudged onward, heading due North-West. The marsh was just not a place for her to be right now. Too much anguish and memories lingered there for her to cope with, especially when she had a new little something to care for. All her focus had to be upon Memphis. Though that was hard when she could barely keep up with her. Lune paused and turned her gaze back, only to find the pathway empty. Darkness begged to fall upon them both now, The sun just lingering above its vanishing point. Panic stricken, the mare glanced around, eye's wide with fear, how could she loose something so precious to her. Quite easily apparently. Maybe she wasn't made out for this, especially when she kept loosing her.
Luneia headed back down the ominous path, a walkway lined by tree's, their farthest most branches reached out, linking together with the opposite sides. An archway. Swallowing heard, she pressed onward, a gentle call escaped her pink lips. Her steps somewhat nervous. Even if the place was more open than a forest, it just felt odd, like an evil spirit lingered here, waiting for the fallen, to snatch up and take. If anything happened to her little Memphis, she could not forgive herself for it. Rather her own life than Memphis'.
They had to keep moving forward, if she wanted to keep him of her trail. Whether or not she felt something for him, She wasn't risking her child's fate. So to have to backtrack, only made her worry more for their lives.
"Memph, where are you honey" her voice was soft and caring for once, not bitter and sarcastic. The intricately painted Fae trotted forwards, her thick legs carrying her slight overweight bodice with ease. She called out into the salty sea air, though they be far away from the beach yet, she could still smell the brine lingering in the air. The tree's weathered and grey from the harsh winds rolling of the ocean. Barks striped almost bare, adding to that almost haunted feeling.
The more she searched, the less hopeful she became.

"Talk talk talk."

[[OOC: Please wait for me to post Memphis before joining :P And i know this one sucks so bad, trying to post to get muse ;_; ]]

Messages In This Thread
Guilty, Filthy Soul - by Luneia - 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Guilty, Filthy Soul - by Memphis - 11-11-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Guilty, Filthy Soul - by Shajake - 11-17-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Guilty, Filthy Soul - by Luneia - 11-27-2013, 12:07 PM