the Rift

[OPEN] so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Gaucho replied to my comments, but I would investigate this thing that they had to fix at a later time. I didn't like the idea of gods ruling over us. Why can't everyone be equal? Why can I not be looked up to as a god, not a little girl with a mind too mature for anything? How can I become a beacon to all those in the dark?

I had to light myself up.

"How far can Our-el-ee-ah fly? Fly to veins? Or walk? That where Gaucho show you Sun God."

I liked how Gaucho spoke my name. This was the first time he had actually said it aloud. Our-el-ee-ah. He broke it down into parts and pronounced each part accurately. I loved his barbaric voice and I wanted him to keep talking. What had he said earlier during the meeting? It was fancy words, but what did they mean? I remember sort of what he said. Ki ginga hana kastabdnd hat, if may see keesh she rake vihu as a vasoon. Was that it? I wasn't sure, but this other language intrigued me, and I wanted to know more. I was bilingual, but my language was not commonly known.

"Evhak fornig saltimu. I want to see the Sun God." Light me up, Sun God. I arched my neck solidly. The muscles in my neck contracted as I turned from an awkward girl to a young, strong, lady. The two white wings that hung loosely at my sides glided open in a swift motion. "Let's fly," I paused for a moment before flirting with the Sultan. How would he react? "but only if you can keep up." I tossed my head and turned so my left flank faced him. My stark wing-tip delicatly slithered towards his chest. I wanted to make contact with him. I wanted to flirt-- wait, this was flirting right?

Like a spring, my wings closed slightly before opening straight up. My wings swung downwards as my hooves left the ground. I nickered at Gaucho, a friendly nicker, before ascending into the air and circling above where he had been. I waited for my friend to join me in the sky. The sun started setting, and I could see magical oranges and blues covering the sky. I knew, today, me and Gaucho might actually fly into the sunset.

Of course we would be flying to see a god, but still... I'd like to believe it meant something for the time being. (Which of course I knew it really didn't, but I just wanted to enjoy myself for once.) as I waited for him to soar to me, I whispered to myself-- "Set me on fire..." I did not know if the noble steed heard me.

OOC - Woah,Aureliahormonesss. Anyways I'm going on absent, but it will only be for a few days, so we can wait some on the veins thread or you can post it now, whatever!<33

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread