the Rift

[OPEN] For the First Time

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It was great to be back home even after such a short excursion to the threshold, it was just a warm feeling that passed over him each time he looked upon the foothills. Now all that was missing was the sense of belonging and purpose that evaded him, eventually he would find what was missing. Turning his cranium to the sky as the sound of the whirling of feathers against the wind he spotted the beautiful figure of Phaedra descending upon them. Her expression was kind yet held something unreadable underneath the exterior, was something troubling her? Deciding against pursuing his thoughts he greeted her with a brief bow of his head once she had landed.

Standing among the rest of the as greetings were passed around he relaxed sensing a overall calm to the atmosphere. He would have thought that more of the herd would turn out but hey at least someone showed up. He definitely had no authority to command anyone to do anything but he was grateful that someone had responded to his request to greet Finn and Colt. Shaking his mane out it cascaded in waves over his neck as it fell back into its natural place reaching down to the point of his shoulder. The mare, Colt had not noticed Phaedra's descent from the heavens causing her to shy out of the way before she realized what it was coming towards them. A small smile played on his lips remembering the first time he had encountered a pegasus back when he was a young colt. He had been rather fascinated by the wings of the other and spent weeks afterwards trying to fly himself even though it was impossible for him.

As the golden's gaze fell to his own he listened intently to hear what it was spoken to him. It was a rather strange request but he guessed that it was warranted considering he was the one who had brought them here in the first place. Colt had already introduced herself in one word which seemed to have fallen on deaf ears except to him so he figured he needed to make some introductions. "This is Colt and Finn." He replied sweetly motioning to each in turn as he answered Phaedra's question at hand. "They were both in search of homes when I happened across them wandering in the threshold. I invited them to come home with me to the foothills."

Being sure to explain where he had first met his new companions he tried to gauge the lovely golden's reaction to no avail. She was one who carried with her the expression of concealment making it difficult to read her mood beyond her cheery exterior. It almost seemed natural for her, for this he envied her as he had only gained such skill from many years of practice. Turning his silver orbs back to the figures of Finn and Colt he smiled gently. "Finn, Colt this here is Phaedra, our cheiftess." He hoped that he hadn't overstepped by making introductions but felt that it wasn't a horrible idea considering neither Colt nor Finn knew anything of the Foothills except what he had told them previously.

TAGS: @[Finn], Colt, @[Phaedra], Open
MUSE: Good
NOTES: I apologize for the delay.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Finn - 11-11-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Ciceron - 11-12-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Phaedra - 11-12-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Colt - 11-12-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Ciceron - 11-19-2013, 11:55 PM