the Rift

[PRIVATE] until death do us part [vulture]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[sorry, on phone.] @[Vulture]

I trudged along in my infamous gait, the tranter (I would explain what that meant, but you will likely just not inderstand). I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, but I was north. This is where I was told not to go. I was gold not to go here by my sultan, My-dus. My (for short) was a startlingly dazzling stallion that was in charge. Of course, since he was my leader I was supposed to follow his every direction, but in this instance I didn't. If something goes wrong, I will be the example for every young or old member of the 'Throat'. I hoped nothing would go wrong. What if I did something brave here, and I would be looked upon as 'the mare who conquered'. As always, I would probably not get the fame I desired sometimes.

So, I just trantered along, looking at my the scenery around my alabaster and gold bode. Everything was covered in piles of snow. This was like a desert. Everything seemed empty, but it was really just vibrating with life. Instead of sand, there was snow. Maybe this was the biggest difference, but I didn't mind the swap. Frozen water didn't scare me a touch. As I went on my merry way, I could feel the snow cleansing my sun-baked pelt, washing it with heaven's frozen tears. I liked it here.

To my right were miles upon miles of white plains. To my left were mountains, small and large. In a rather large mountain, there was some sort of cave. Of course, I had to investigate. I turned my body into that general direction, and meandered over to the cave and halted by it's entrance. I could see inside the dimly lit room.

The walls, roof, and floor were made if polished ice. In the center of the cave were stalagmites and stalactites that looked like worms falling from the ceiling and growing from the floor. It was beautiful in here, and I sensed no danger nearby. What was out here that was so menacing?

I turned away from the cave and walked back out onto the snowy field. I wanted to frolic out here before exploring any caves.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-13-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Circuta - 11-16-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-16-2013, 03:22 AM