the Rift

[PRIVATE] until death do us part [vulture]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[MUSEEE MARVELOUS MUSEEEE. Around 600 words! I love Vulture so much. I also love how he confuses Aurelia. :D]

I do not here the stallion deciphering the torture I would receive. I only hear a faint howl of the wind before all is silent. I began trantering again, moving slowly in my awkward trot canter gait. Could I make the tranter an actual gait? Was it already a gait? I doubted some horse would've come up with such a smart word, so I took all the credit. Smiling to myself, I continue on.

Then... I hear a menacing sound. Well, maybe it sounded fine, but in my ears... It sounded like a machine screeching it's sirens. “Your Sinner betrayed you little whore,” Perhaps I would've thought this sentence to be fine, but the menacing tone behind the words scared me. My body drifts to a stop and I spin around, facing my opponent. "You are a sinner, whore." I tried to act tough and mean, and I let my words ooze an eerie and cold tone. "You want to growl at me? I'll show you my bite." I had to fight the urge to add 'meanie' to the end of my sentence. I did not know what a whore was, but I was guessing it was not a polite term, considering this horse was using it. I did know what a sinner was, but who is my sinner?

As the stallion pondered about what? I did not know. I did not move either, I would not shy from this. This would be my chance to prove my worth, and survive. I could not be oracle until I proved myself. I can't be oracle, now that Africa has taken that goal from me. I was bitter about that slightly, but I still loved Africa. I could see now, we are more like sisters than anything. I have confessed my nervousness around boys and stallions alike to her. I could only confess that to a sister, right? Could I confess to her that I was nervous around older boys, not just kids my age?

“Time for me to play, and time for you to die, my sweet Temptress. I’ll send you back to the depths of hell. Give your beloved my regards.” Who was my beloved? Was it Gaucho? I had no true feelings for the stud, I just thought he was... attractive, but we could never be, for he was much older than me. I did not want my innocence raped away by an elder, or did I?

I realized I was in danger once he stopped pacing and lunged at my left side. Instinctively, I lift both my wings high into the air so I am a verticle line. I recoil my body to the right, but it doesn't do much. I turn to face my attacker head on. Then, I feel the pain. I kick out as hard as I can, hoping to kick his body somewhere.

I do not dare look at my flank, which is no doubt butchered up. I can feel three spots of pain. A small pain spot on my shoulder point to elbow, another near my barrel, and the last on my hip. I know I am wounded with three, red, cuts all horizontal and almost making one line across my entire flank. Luckily, I have skin separating the cuts from each other, or else I might've seen my guys splayed on the floor.

Damn stallion... I open my wings and charge forward, away from him. Though my wings are vulnerable, I feel faster this way. I know I am not fast enough, so I start flapping my wings to take longer, faster, and bigger strides. Is this crazed stallion chasing me, or is he glad I've decided to leave?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-13-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Circuta - 11-16-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-16-2013, 03:22 AM